Hello everybody! Mister Cat here! Today I’m taking over the blog to tell you a thing or two about pet blogging.
Last April mom decided to create a blog. I had never heard of such a thing, but she told me a blog is a website usually run by an individual that is written in an informal style. So far so good…
Then she proceeded (yeah, I used “proceeded” – just because I’m a cat doesn’t mean I can’t use fancy words) to explain the benefits of being the blog’s mascot. I would be appointed Chief Treat Tester and I would become an Internet celebrity. Basically she promised me fame and fortune (fortune meaning yummy treats)…
Almost 6 months after this conversation I still haven’t tested any yummy treats at all and I have to put up with mom following me around all the time taking pictures of me. So, I came to two conclusions:
- I hate the paparazzi!
- I’m underpaid!
So, mom, if you are reading this and if you want to keep your blog’s mascot, here’s my list of demands:
- Yummy treats to taste (I don’t care if the vet says I have to lose weight);
- More lap time every evening;
- Full access to the kitchen counters;
- Full access to the bathtub (that water just tastes better);
- A ½ hour massage every day;
- A mirror just for me (you know how much I love checking myself out in your bedroom mirror);
- A weekly article here at the blog (I’m finding out I like this writing stuff);
- And finally, one of those hoodies with a pouch. The winter is coming and I need a comfy place to snuggle up.
These are quite reasonable demands and if you meet them, maybe (and I stress maybe), I’ll start cooperating more and will even pose for pictures with some stupid toy.
Did you like this post? Show some LOVE and share it using the buttons bellow. Don’t want to miss other posts? Please subscribe to our newsletter.